GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book and manage appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
Rotherham Health App
The Rotherham Health App works similarly to SystmOnline in the way that it allows patients to access healthcare digitally. By downloading the App patients are able to manage their own healthcare at the push of a few buttons.
- To apply visit rotherhamhealthapp.co.uk
- The practice must have proof of your identification for patients to be accepted by the practice.
Once your request has been approved patients can;
1. Book and manage appointments in hours and out of hours.
2. Symptom checker, and assess your symptoms
3. View medical record and test results
4. Manage your medication
5. You can access your medical record on any mobile device, laptop, tablet, desktop, 24/7.
Extended Hub appointments are also available for patients to book via the Rotherham Health App.
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
How to sign-up
For more information, please contact reception or next time you visit the surgery, bring with you a piece of photo ID (passport, driving licence) and something with your address on like a utility bill.
The NHS App is a national app from the NHS for all patients aged 13 and over. Patients are able to easily download the app which enables you to use the
- NHS 111 online symptom checker
- Book and manage appointments at your GP practice
- Order repeat prescriptions
- View your medical record securely
- Register as an organ donor
- Choose how the NHS uses your data
In order to use the app simply download the app and register. The app will securely connect to information from the Gp surgery. To keep your access secure a security code will be sent to your device each time you use the app.